Thursday, February 22, 2018

“You Should Tell People They Can Track Their Trucks!”

Use The DeliveryMark Delivery App to track your trucks


I just received a call from a dispatcher who uses DeliveryMark.  He was happy with DeliveryMark and loved receiving the proof-of-delivery documents.

He then said to me “You should tell people they can track their trucks using DeliveryMark!”

I paused. This was over the phone so he couldn’t see the surprised look on my face. “Huh?”

He again said to me “You should tell people they can track their trucks!”

I explained it’s on the web site and reminded him, during our demo,  I had shown him that he can track his trucks.

He said ‘Well, you didn’t emphasize it enough. I use it everyday and it saves me time tracking down my drivers!”

I replied “I’m glad you like it. We love hearing from happy DeliveryMark customers.  Please tell all your friends.”  I also told him, going forward, we would emphasize that your can track your trucks using DeliveryMark.

So, to all of you reading this…

You Can Track Your Trucks Using DeliveryMark!


* * * 

It's great hearing from you. Please keep communicating with us!

We appreciate your business. Thank you for using the DeliveryMark Deliver App.

* * * 


About DeliveryMark: Owner Operators, Couriers, Messengers, Truckers, Hotshots, Driveaways, Brokers, Retailers,Wholesalers, Manufacturers, and anyone delivery anything can use the DeliveryMark Delivery App.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/deliverymark/
Capterra: DeliveryMark - https://www.capterra.com/p/154868/DeliveryMark/

No comments:

Post a Comment