Sunday, November 19, 2017

Part-Time Odd-Job, Delivery Person Starting Courier Business

I met a guy in a parking lot as I was looking as his Chevy Van.   I was just walking around it and he asked what I was doing.  I told him I appreciate old vehicles.

We struck up a conversation.   He worked as a custodian in a local school and, on the weekend, did odd-jobs, made deliveries, and was a handy man.  He needed to make additional money to try to pay for his kid’s college education.



His liked the delivery, courier business.  He was planning on focusing on the courier business, and, if it all works out, he hoped to be making some “real money” in 12-18 months from now.

  • He had made a good number of contacts who were willing to give him a shot.   
  • He likes dealing with people, and comes across sincere and friendly. (I’ll vouch for that. After just a few minutes, I felt very comfortable speaking with him.) 
  • He had the truck and the proper insurance.  He knows the area.
  • He was in the process of completing the required local town / municipality / county / state documents to start the business.

He was ready.  He was enthused and seemed passionate about it. He seemed to have the entrepreneurial spirit!

I gave him a quick DeliveryMark demo on the spot.  He immediately understood how to use it and how it would be a perfect for the business.  He immediately registered!

It doesn’t take much to get started.   Go For It!

DM of DeliveryMark




No comments:

Post a Comment